Life at Duquesne
Whether you choose to live on campus or commute, Duquesne will become your home away from home. Here you’ll become part of a tight-knit community as you study, work and socialize with fellow students, forming strong bonds and lifelong friendships.
Make the Most of Your College Experience
You’ll have a lot of opportunity open to you as a Duquesne student. Whether it’s getting involved in a student organization, working out at the Power Center, getting one-on-one tutoring for challenging courses, or using the Center for Career Development for job hunting, the more you engage, the more you’ll get out of your time here.
Important Things to Know
- Get an introduction to student life at Duquesne from Dr. Douglas Frizzell.
- Learn about our housing options, including residence halls and apartments
- Take an online tour of campus
- See what’s cooking with a variety of dining options for both residents and commuters
- Connect with your spirituality through Spiritan Campus Ministry
- Get the help you need with our full range of student services
- Learn about campus safety
- Relieve stress by having fun both on- and off-campus
- Get involved with some of our 250 recognized student organizations
- Explore Pittsburgh and everything it has to offer for both leisure and your future career